Monday, May 21, 2012

Robin Gibb - Rest In Peace

20120521-013102.jpg

I just read that less than an hour ago the world lost one of its greatest musicians ever existed. Robin Gibb, one of the founders of of the legendary Bee Gees died at 62 after battling illness.

Last time I saw Mr. Gibb on TV was during a game show where his wife accompanied him, and the last time I have sen a picture of him on newspaper when the news broke up of him battling cancer, and later on when he went into a coma. The last time I heard his Maurice was from his work on the Anniversary of the Titanic, where he composed a breath taking classical music piece.

As a very long time fan of the Bee Gees, my sadness is beyond apprehension. I grew up considering the three legendary musicians (Robin, Barry and Maurice) as one of my favorites, all time favorite.

The Bee Gees and their music has always occupied a place in my music library, and in my heart, and will be that way, forever.

Rest in peace, Mr. Gibb. Your voice, your music and your presence will be missed. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment