Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chelsea vs Black Sabbath

Image
I am not a sport person, and not a type of person who follow champion's league or any other sport competition.

A colleague of mine asked me to show some love to Chelsea when they were qualified to the quarter final. Since then I started to follow their matches.

I am so Happy for Chelsea becoming Europe's champions yesterday in the penalty shootout against Bayern Munich yesterday. Through out the match, there was a noticeable pressure from the German team on scoring.

I think that Chelsea's trainer, Di Matteo, already foresee that, and decided to setup the plan of 8 defending while attempting to opening a gap through Bayern to have desired score.

Fair to say that I can consider Robben as the star of the show. Truly he was a football bulldozer smashing the field in the hope of either making a goal or attempting to score one himself. There are other notable stars who showed stunning performance from the German team, like Ribery, among others.

But the one and only who would take the credit for this match is the one and only Didier Drogba from Chelsea who made the turn on his team favor.

It was a game of professional, a joy as well as a thrill.

But...

Image

Why on earth did the match coincided with Black Sabbath concert in Birmingham? I am sure that a lot of people among the 2,000 die hard fans have the thrill doubled by attending the masters of heavy metal gig while their minds tuned in to the events in Germany.

Note: Yes, I am putting Bill Ward picture with the rest.

I read that Black Sabbath gig was professionally filmed! and they played "Wheels of Confusion" and "Dirty Woman" too? I will get the DVD when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment