Sunday, August 26, 2012

Black Country Communion - Afterglow



The artwork of Black Country Communion's upcoming album is out.

This is the one of the most anticipated albums to me for this year.


Black Country Communion made of the legendary Deep Purple/ Black Sabbath's Glenn Hughes, guitar virtuoso Joe Bonamassa, Jason Bonham on Drums (he is the son of  Led Zeppelin's late drummer) and Derek Sherinian, a former member of giant progressive metal band Dream Theater.


This is the third Black Country Communion album to be release - if not counting the live in Europe album / DVD.

I like the artwork very much, and I liked the bits of music from the new album on the trailer - see below.

According to Hughes the new album will not step away from the musical direction introduced in previous two studio albums, but it will be a deeper album music.

I am a very happy man, especially when I hear such words.


The album release date is 30'th of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment