Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Queensryche New Album Coming Out In 2013


Below a teaser trailer of the upcoming album by Heavy Metal pioneers, Queensryche, with their new singer Todd La Torre. The whole metal community witnessed the unpleasent and frustrating (sometimes called violent) departure of legendary Geoff Tate from the band.

I was surprised a couple of months ago when I heard Tate's solo album. Immediately ordered it and was very pleased with every single song. Basically my surprise was to hear real metal contrast to the last Queensryche album Addicted to Chaos, which was to me the most disappointing album in thier career.

Now and after hearing the teaser trailer of the upcoming album, I can't make up my mind who is right and who is wrong, because I like what I heard from Tate solo work, as well as I love what I heard on this teaser trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment